Driving Strategic Value from an Early Pay Program
Sales and sourcing are the heart and soul of business success. In today’s competitive environment, Payables can play a critical role optimizing working capital to enhance buying and selling relationships. This session is a two-year case study how the finance team at a leading food distributor brought strategic value to its supply chain through an innovative Early Pay Program. All AP will find the practices and strategies presented in this session to be essential learnings in the quest to deliver strategic as well as operational value.
In this session you will learn:
• Why you need an AP working capital plan
• The amount of value you can achieve
• The true reason for AP automation
• How to make early pay strategic
• The best way to get started